Biz Operations lead
About the role
Fleek is a B2B Marketplace for wholesale second hand fashion. We enable professional resellers and retail stores to buy from vintage clothing suppliers from around the world.
We are backed by top VC funds such as Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Y Combinator among others.
Role specific details
Your responsibility is to ensure the smooth operations of Fleek's marketplace flywheel. You will own, establish, and execute processes across the entire journey from when a customer places an order on Fleek until the order has been fulfilled, delivered, and the customer is happy. This includes marketplace operations from order fulfilment, logistics, vendor payments to customer service.
You need to be a self-starter, innovative, and an analytical thinker. Your organisational and analytics qualities should be able to take our current manual processes and help streamline/automate them. This role will be a combination of higher strategic level decisions alongside getting your hands dirty.
You will work closely with our C-suite and founders and help establish the direction for Fleek's operational initiatives.
- At least 5+ years of demonstrated experience in data-driven decision-making and sound business judgement through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Experience working cross-functionally across operations, finance, and product teams
- Experienced in setting up customer service tools and processes
- Experience in marketplaces, early stage startups is a plus
- Ability to wear-multiple hats
We at Fleek believe in happy employees :-)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Exclusive employee clothing drops courtesy Fleek
- Flexible work hours & time off. We don’t care where you are as long as the work gets done. We are a fully remote - -team spread across the US, UK, and Europe.
- Shared ownership: Being On Fleek means you’ll own a part of it
Why you should join Fleek
Fleek is a marketplace connecting resellers/vintage stores with vintage wholesalers from around the world. On Fleek, you'll find the greatest vintage and second-hand wholesale fashion from Carhartt jeans to Nascar jackets, Y2K dresses to Reworked Patagonia bucket hats. We empower the trendsetters empowering the circular and sustainable fashion movement.